BLINK® LID WIPES USAGE, INGREDIENTS & SAFETY INFORMATION
As part of a daily eye care regimen, follow your Eye Care Professional's recommendation and use a cleansing wipe to remove all the debris and crusting, as well as excessive oil and make-up.
Blink® LID WIPES IS A GENTLE, CLEANING WIPE THAT IS
- Rinse free - just wipe and go.
- Formulated with soothing chamomile.
- Preservative/alcohol free and hypoallergenic.
- Conveniently individually packaged for travel and on-the-go use.
- Clinically proven, gentle and safe for daily use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use wipe directly on the eye, only on the eyelid and surrounding area.
- Do not re-use wipe.
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itching or irritation and consult your eye care professional.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Always wash and dry your hands thoroughly before using wipe.
- To use warm, place the unopened sachet in a cup of warm water for a few minutes. Test the temperature of the wipe before applying to the eyelid to make sure it is comfortably warm.
- To use cold, place the unopened sachet in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Do not freeze.
Blink® LID WIPES CONTAINS
Water, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, PVP, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract Caprylic/Capric Trigyleride, Disodium EDTA.